Lonely Planet's Best of Iceland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze in wonder at the celestial kaleidoscope of the Northern Lights, warm up with a soak in the Blue Lagoon and explore a sweeping spectrum of dramatic landscape in the Westfjords - all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Iceland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of Iceland:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, wine, sport, politics
- Free, convenient pull-out map, plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate
- Covers Reykjavik, Southwest Iceland, the Golden Circle, West Iceland, The Westfjords, North Iceland, East Iceland, Southeast Iceland, The Highlands and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best of Iceland is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on Iceland's most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Gratis verzending in Nederland vanaf € 25,-
14 dagen bedenktijd en gratis retourneren
Groot assortiment, waarvan 25.000 artikelen uit eigen voorraad: vandaag besteld, in Nederland morgen in huis