From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this is all you need to plan your trip and experience the best of Myanmar, with in-depth insider information on must-see, top attractions like Bagan and Inle Lake, and hidden cultural gems like trekking in Shan State.
· Insight Guide Myanmar is ideal for travellers seeking immersive cultural experiences, from exploring Rakhaing State and Ngapali Beach, to discovering the Golden Rock Pagoda in Mon State.
· In-depth on history and culture: enjoy special features on The People of Myanmar, Festivals and Temple Architecture, all written by local experts
· Includes innovative, unique extras to keep you up-to-date when you're on the move - this guide comes with a free eBook, and an app that highlights top attractions and regional information and is regularly updated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings
· Invaluable maps, travel tips and practical information ensure effortless planning, and encourage venturing off the beaten track
· Inspirational colour photography throughout - Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books
· Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy reading experience
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.