Camper en Caravan atlas voor Zuid-Afrika
South African’s favourite holidays are spent camping across the country. With such a variety of environment, terrain, fauna and flora there is quite simply a new adventure on every horizon.
There are family favourites and sites for the more adventurous, luxury glamping to camping with only the basic amenities. Camp and Caravan covers all budgets from coast to coast.
This handy guide will assist you in choosing your destination, be it a star-rated beach resort or a remote bush camp.
Sites are listed by province, with colour-coding for easy reference. Each entry contains a brief description of the site, the type of resort, the price range, and symbols showing the facilities available, as well as the Tourism Grading Council rating, where applicable. Full contact details and gps co-ordinates are supplied.
– Quickfinder listing over 600 caravan and camping sites
– Icons indicating price range, facilities and amenities
– Toll road and distance information
– Detailed provincial and area maps
– Useful camping checklist and emergency numbers